General Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Provide a refund service within 45 days.If you need help, you can contact SEALIGHT for a one-year replacement service.
- Phone number: 1-805-538-4353
- Return Address: 1-JY 5688 west mall Atascadero CA 93422 United States
- SEALIGHT is not liable for any costs related to installation or removal of our products.
- All new product(s) & new shipping costs associated with warranty exchange replacement product(s) shipment(s) are covered by SEALIGHT; if shipped within the domestic US or Canada
- The warranty coverage does not offer an upgrade service
- The warranty coverage is non-transferable
- If the purchased item(s) are shipped to a freight forwarder and subsequently shipped out of the domestic US the warranty terms are void. We will still assist you with any inquiries or products issues; however, you may be subject to additional cost or fees to process any approved warranty claims
- SEALIGHT does not cover shipping, handling, customs fees or associated tariffs for warranty claim shipments to international addresses. OPT7 does cover the new part(s) or product but the associated costs are assigned to the buyer or claimer.
- SEALIGHT will not be responsible for any defect resulting from water damage, acts of nature, modifications, improper installation, vehicle crash, or any type of impact.
- The Warranty period begins on the day of purchase
- The Warranty period does not reset for any reason
- Part Service:
If you experience a product problem, we promise to do our best to fix the issue by shipping a replacement part(s); some troubleshooting may be requested. We do this to ensure the part(s) we ship you will fix the reported problem.
- We reserve the right to ask for the original part(s) to be returned to us; usually, at our cost
- If the needed part(s) is not available a Warranty Exchange claim will be filed
- In some cases, we may ship upgraded or re-designed part(s), components or product(s) when the original version is not available
- Shipping costs(s) are covered per the “Warranty Terms”
- If a majority or what SEALIGHT deems a majority of a product(s) needs to be replaced then we reserve the right to require the claim be filed as a Exchange
If troubleshooting is not possible, the results do not determine the proper part(s) to replace under the “Part Service” or you or SEALIGHT prefer we will replace any SEALIGHT product for the period of the disclosed warranty period upon receipt, processing and approval of any valid Exchange Service Claim
- Return shipping & all associated costs including removal are assigned to the claimant
- New product(s) cost is covered by SEALIGHT
- New shipping cost is covered by SEALIGHT per the “Warranty Terms"